“We say what we do, and do what we say”
- Established: Morph has been in operation for several years, with some of the team having been working together for ovr 11 years.
- Control: We at Morph believe if you can’t control it, then you can’t manage it. Morph rarely uses any external contractors which means it controls both when and what happens, which results in project timeline being hit, against agreed budgets and to a very high standard. The team will be at your project by 8:00 at the latest in the morning, and will there be all day, everyday until your project has been completed.
- Transparecy: All projects all run with clear schedules which define the major tasks over the project duration showings forecast and actual progress by week. All payments are derived from this schedule.
- Satisfied Clients: We are very proud of what we do, and you are welcome to speak to, or even meet previous clients to see the standard of our work, but also the process by which we worked with clients to achieve the end goal.
- Fully Insured: Morph has public liability insurance for £2.0 million pounds and includes cover for critical works such as underpinning, often not covered by many of its competition.
Our clients’ satisfaction is paramount and we promise total commitment giving you a complete view of the whole project from the outset. Every contract is a personal journey for a client, a journey we join you on working side by side with you to ensure a full end to end service, from the initial consultation right through to the end delivery.
What makes Morph different to the vast majority of companies is that we have our own dedicated team, and rarely use sub contractors. That means we have 100% control, critical when you need to hit timelines with a quality finish. The service offered is both professional whilst very personal which is something we are very proud of. At Morph we don’t look to complicate things, and put simply believe in the following “We say what we do and do what we say”.
Customer service underpins everything we do, great value for money doesn’t necessarily mean cheapest, but whatever your budget, you can be assured you will get maximum value from it. From the initial discussion to the final drawings we are there to guide and assist you through the many stages of the contract to ensure a successful completion of the project.
“James’ team re-decorated the flat at short notice with us living out of the country. Hassle free, liased with the agents and neighbours and managed the process seamlessly. Great job.”Blair, Abu Dhabi
“We were extremely impressed with the service offered by Morph Property. Throughout the duration of our bathroom rennovation we felt confident that our specification would be carried out to the highest standard and were kept informed every step of the way. The job was carried out with the minimum of fuss and disturbance, and every effort was made by Morph to accomodate the rules and regulations of our estate managing office. We would consider working with Morph Property for any futur project and would recommend them highly to all our friends in the area.”Dan & Boti, Kew
“James did a great job on my bathroom. From advice on layout to sourcing the bath, tiles etc… nothing was too much trouble and I was very pleased with the results. He was always available to check on progress, chat through any changes etc… I would definately recommend Morph Property.”Katherine, Walton on Thames
“I am thrilled with the decking that Morph constructed for me, both for the quality of the work carried out, to the many suggestions put forward to improve the overall finish, from the storage they managed to incorporate under the decking to the built in BBQ with its quirky innovations. Nothing was too much trouble, my many requests for small amendments were no problem, in fact nothing was too much trouble and the work was completed on time.”Sue Leach